Fill in the correct future tense — will future, going to or present progressive.
1. They will to New York tomorrow morning.
2. I shall hope the weather be nice.
3. I shall offered him this job. I think he take it.
4. I shall promise I tell your secret to anyone.
5. Take your umbrella with you. It rain.
6. They will play cards this evening.
7. I shall go to the cinema tomorrow.
8. They will fly to Seattle next summer holidays.
9. I shall invite 50 people to the party, and I hope everyone come.
10. That exercise looks difficult. I shall help you.
11. he will go to the football match?
12. Are you will sure they win the match?
13. She will probably stay till Thursday.
14. He will leave tomorrow.
15. We shall think he come home late in the night.